What is the price of the sessions (whether online or face-to-face)?
- Individual session (45 min direct, 15 min indirect) = € 90 (Psychosocial Therapy) - € 125 (bGGZ treatments)
- Couples counseling (75 min direct, 15 min indirect) = € 135 per session
- Groups therapy (90 minutes approx.) = € 25 per meeting
- Written report (with patient consent) = € 89,65
- Overtime (e.g. email and phone inquiries) = € 27.50 (15 mins)
Given the nature of these services and the characteristics of my firm, all these amounts are VAT exempt.
Can I reschedule or cancel an appointment?
- Always with a minimum notice of 2 business days.
- In case of breach of said period, the appointment is 100% billed, without exceptions.
- Since the payment system for the sessions is prepaid, changes within the notice term will entitle you to an immediate refund.
What payment methods are accepted?
Our online payment system accepts most debit and credit cards.
What is the duration of the sessions?
- Individual sessions: Between 45 - 60 minutes, depending on the need.
- Couples sessions: Between 70- 90 minutes, depending on the need.
How long is a therapeutic process?
The duration depends on the evaluation of the case and the approach chosen. Nevertheless, around session 7 notable differences start to show, which allows us to determine and agree on how to proceed.
How often do sessions occur?
At the beginning of the therapeutic process a weekly frequency is usually recommended, to establish a therapeutic relationship that allows changes to be seen. In the case of couples counseling, this frequency is usually established in two weeks, to allow enough shared time in between sessions to put into practice the tools learned.
Does my insurance cover the therapy?
Most insurance providers only cover individual therapy and not couples. This coverage is usually partial, i.e. reimbursement of part of the amount paid since we have no contracts with any insurance company.
Although reimbursements are possible through most supplementary insurance packages, we cannot be held responsible for such coverage, therefore we advise you to call your insurance provider to receive accurate information.
To find answers to other practical questions, I recommend following this link Before We Meet, but if even after reading the different sections of my website, you still have unanswered questions, you can book a free video call.