- What is the price of the sessions (whether online or face-to-face)?
- Individual therapy: € 90 per session.
- Couples counseling: € 135 per session.
- Group therapy: € 25 (COVID-19 support group: € 15 per meeting)
- Therapeutic process involving a 2nd practitioner (e.g. via basic insurance): 125 € per session
- Can I reschedule or cancel an appointment?
- Always with a minimum notice of 2 business days.
- In case of breach of said period, the appointment is 100% billed, without exceptions.
- Since the payment system for the sessions is prepaid, changes within the notice term will entitle you to an immediate refund.
- What payment methods are accepted?
- Bank transfer, at the time of booking the appointment.
- Debit or credit card (possible additional costs).
- What is the duration of the sessions?
- Individual sessions: Between 45 - 60 minutes, depending on the need.
- Couples sessions: Between 70- 90 minutes, depending on the need.
- How long is a therapeutic process?
The duration depends a lot on the evaluation of the case and the approach chosen. Nevertheless, around session 7 notable differences start to show, which allows us to determine how to proceed, although this also depends on the agreed goals.
- How often do sessions occur?
At the beginning of the therapeutic process a weekly frequency is usually recommended, to establish a therapeutic relationship that allows changes to be seen. In the case of couples counseling, this frequency is usually established in two weeks, to allow enough shared time in between sessions to put into practice the tools learned.
- Does my insurance cover the therapy?
Most insurance providers only cover individual therapy and not couples. This coverage is usually partial, i.e. reimbursement of part of the amount paid.
Depending on which package of your insurance covers for our services, you will need to comply with different requirements. Therefore, if you are thinking about using your insurance coverage it is important to contact your insurance provider and making sure to what extent you could be covered when you choose Psychology within Reach. Tip: It might help to let them know my AGB codes
To find answers to other practical questions, I recommend reading the section Before We Meet, where you can find, for example, a more detailed description of the particularities of using the basic or additional package of your insurance coverage.
If after reading the different sections of my website, you still have unanswered questions, you can send them to me at firstname.lastname@example.org or by SMS at +31644303006. Note: Contact via WhatsApp is not allowed for healthcare professionals since this application does not protect your data under European privacy regulations.