Utrecht, January 1, 2021
These terms apply to all treatment agreements, both oral and written, placed between the patient and Mrs. Nuria Maldonado Bellido (hereinafter your practitioner), as founder and licensed psychologist working at Psychology within Reach (Chamber of Commerce - 66848687 & AGB-code 94063450).
- The agreement to begin the therapeutic relationship is considered established once the registration form is returned. In the case this is not possible before the first appointment, a verbal request for consultation after receiving the following information will suffice.
- Every meeting must take place following whatever protocols are in place to provide safe conditions for it. These protocols will be duly communicated and published on our website. Please note that any meeting must be moved to online when circumstances so advise.
- During the intake phase, your practitioner will assess the case to establish a recommendation for treatment which will be shared with you and adjusted if necessary.
- We are required to verify your identification data; therefore, we kindly ask you to provide us with a current copy of your identity card (or passport) and your BSN (if you live in The Netherlands).
- Your practitioner is a Psychologist (AGB-code 94103343), licensed to practice in healthcare as stated in the following registrations: Psicóloga General Sanitaria Colegio Oficial de Psicología (AN03800); Psycholoog NIP (225619); Therapeut NVPA (104465) and RBCZ (190223R).
- Your practitioner benefits from the services of Psychiatrist and Psychotherapist Dr. Gianni Francesetti as Supervisor; and Mrs. Yvette M. Kilian as Regiebehandelaar in treatments within the framework of the Dutch bGGZ. Mrs. Kilian is in possession of double registration, both as a Healthcare Psychologist (49914010925) and as a Clinical Psychologist (69914010916).
- Our team follows a code of ethics in which we are committed to treating your case and information with confidentiality and due diligence. Our quality statute is available for examination at our office and at our website.
- We are as open to receiving compliments as we are to accepting suggestions and complaints when your expectations are not met. To guarantee this right, your practitioner is a member of the Federation of Psychology, Psychotherapy and Pedagogy P3NL, where you can file an official complaint if you feel all other options are exhausted.
- Psychology within Reach does not have a crisis service. In the event of a crisis, please contact your General Practitioner, your local emergency room, or the “huisartsenposten” in the Netherlands (outside office hours).
- All fees and costs for the services provided at Psychology within Reach are VAT exempt thanks to the nature of these services and the characteristics of my practice. They are published at www.psychologywithinreach.com and they shall be deemed accepted at the beginning of the therapeutic relationship. Here you can check our price list valid from January 1st, 2021.
Individual session (45 min direct, 15 min indirect) = € 90 (standard) - € 125 (bGGZ)
Couples counseling (75 min direct, 15 min indirect) = € 135 per session
Group therapy (90 minutes approx.) = € 25 per meeting
Written report (with patient consent) = € 89,65
Overtime (e.g., email and telephone inquiries) = € 27.50 (15 mins)
- Regardless of possible reimbursements from insurance providers, sessions are expected to be fully paid as they are booked. In this process, most debit and credit cards are accepted as we use Stripe's online payment processing services integrated with our scheduling systems.
- A session can be rescheduled or canceled with two business days' notice. In such cases, you will be refunded free of charge, otherwise the fee for a full session will apply, without exceptions.
- Many Dutch and international insurance companies cover part of the costs and up to a certain amount per year - this depends on your insurance package and on the policy of your provider regarding non-contracted practitioners. Under no circumstances will Psychology within Reach be held responsible or liable in any way for any claims, losses, expenses, costs or liabilities whatsoever resulting or arising directly or indirectly from the lack of accuracy in the information provided by your insurance provider.
- The therapeutic process will be terminated by mutual agreement. It may also be considered terminated when the sessions have been unilaterally interrupted, and more than three months have elapsed without follow-up contacts.
- These terms and conditions may be waived only in writing and any amendments will be duly communicated to ensure mutual agreement.
- These terms and all aspects related, between Psychology within Reach and the patient, fall under Dutch law.