As you may know, at the beginning of the pandemic I moved all my sessions online for weeks. Although this was not strictly mandatory, it seemed necessary in the absence of other means of protection.
Given the positive evolution of the cases in the Netherlands, at least apparently, as of May 19, 2020, I started face-to-face sessions again.
The transition to face-to-face sessions was made by mutual agreement, paying attention to the needs of each case.
Following the recommendations of the RIVM (Dutch National Institute for Public Health and Environment) and our professional associations, I created the following house rules which throughout these months have been updated to ensure the best compliance with the law and the safest environment for our meetings:
- If it is more CONVENIENT FOR YOU, i.e. without the need for a special reason, you can turn a face-to-face appointment into an online appointment, just by letting me know a little before the agreed time.
- If you choose to come in person, please do not arrive more than 5 minutes in advance. Your PUNCTUALITY allows me to better control the time I have between sessions for the hygiene of the therapy room.
- Before you arrive and after each visit, I DISINFECT the sofa, doorknobs, and other SURFACES that are frequently touched, in addition to VENTILATING before, during, and after the consultation.
- On arrival, I suggest you give me a missed call to AVOID TOUCHING the panel of my video intercom. I will be the one to open and close the doors to give you access to the therapy room.
- As you come in you will find HAND SANITIZER and you can also use the WC to wash your hands. After washing your hands, please use one of the towels at your disposal for individual use and throw it away in the basket next to the sink. These towels are washed at 90 Celsius degrees after each use.
- Although we will respect a minimum DISTANCE of 1.5 meters at all times, as of December 1, 2020, the use of a FACE MASK during the consultation is also mandatory, although the law allows exceptions for mental health reasons.
- During the session I put on a purifier with a HEPA filter, to ensure better air circulation and quality.
- I kindly ask you to cough and sneeze on your elbow, as well as use the TISSUES at your disposal and discard them immediately.
- Please stay home if you experience any of the following SYMPTOMS: nasal cold, sneezing, sore throat, cough, or mild fever or if any of the people who live with you have a fever. When in doubt, also stay home and request an online session.
- Our CANCELLATIONS policy will remain unchanged. If you start to feel bad on the day of your appointment, do not hesitate to request an online session.
- If I or someone who has been in contact with me has symptoms of COVID-19, I will immediately start my SELF-QUARANTINE and all my sessions will be moved online.
- Unfortunately, I cannot offer you the usual tea, coffee, or water under these circumstances, so I’d love for you to bring your own reusable bottle of WATER to be well hydrated during the session.
Thank you in advance for your cooperation and I am looking forward to meeting you either face-to-face or online!