As you already know, I have been holding all my sessions online during the past weeks. Although this was not strictly mandatory, I found this necessary given the COVID-19 situation.
Due to the positive developments regarding this pandemic in The Netherlands, at least apparently, I would like to inform you that from May 19th, 2020 I am starting face-to-face sessions again.
The transition to face-to-face sessions will be arranged by mutual agreement between you and me. Therefore you can also request to maintain your sessions online.
Following the recommendations of the RIVM (Dutch National Institute for Public Health and Environment) and our professional associations, I have created the following house rules to make sure that we all stay safe:
- If it is more CONVENIENT FOR YOU, i.e. without the need for a special reason, you can turn a face-to-face appointment into an online appointment, just by letting me know a little before the agreed time.
- If you choose to come in person, please do not arrive more than 5 minutes in advance. Your PUNCTUALITY allows me to better control the time I have between sessions for the hygiene of the therapy room.
- Before you arrive and after each visit, I DISINFECT the sofa, doorknobs, and other SURFACES that are frequently touched, in addition to VENTILATING before, during, and after the consultation.
- On arrival, I suggest you give me a missed call to AVOID TOUCHING the panel of my video intercom. I will be the one to open and close the doors to give you access to the therapy room.
- As you come in you will find HAND SANITIZER and you can also use the WC to wash your hands. After washing your hands, please use one of the towels at your disposal for individual use and throw it away in the basket next to the sink. These towels are washed at 90 Celsius degrees after each use.
- Although we always respect 1.5 meters DISTANCE, there is also the possibility of using FACE MASKS. As long as this is not required by law, please choose the formula that suits you best, including if you want me to wear a face mask but you'd rather not wear one.
- During the session I put on a purifier with a HEPA filter, to ensure better air circulation and quality.
- I kindly ask you to cough and sneeze on your elbow, as well as use the TISSUES at your disposal and discard them immediately.
- Please stay home if you experience any of the following SYMPTOMS: nasal cold, sneezing, sore throat, cough, or mild fever or if any of the people who live with you have a fever. When in doubt, also stay home and request an online session.
- Our CANCELLATIONS policy will remain unchanged. If you start to feel bad on the day of your appointment, do not hesitate to request an online session.
- If I or someone who has been in contact with me has symptoms of COVID-19, I will immediately start my SELF-QUARANTINE until the test results arrive and all my sessions will be done online.
- Unfortunately, I cannot offer you the usual tea, coffee, or water under these circumstances, so I’d love for you to bring your own reusable bottle of WATER to be well hydrated during the session.
Thank you in advance for your cooperation and I am looking forward to meeting you either face-to-face or online!